Wednesday, March 29, 2017

'Sunset' a new layout for Mixed Media & Art

Hello dear readers, have you seen the new moodboard over at
Mixed Media & Art? It's amazing as always, each of this beautiful
blogs challenges has my mind racing with ideas and this month was no different.
I knew right away I wanted to do something about the ocean....

'Sunset'


I finally cracked open my new pack of 7 Dots Studio 'Writer's Block' papers.....
and I went out and bought some round glass stones at Michael's, they've
got lots of different colors and I love how they look on a page. 
I love the pale earthy colors of this month's challenge.

Here is this months moodboard:


Here are a few close ups:




After I created my background I glued down some pieces of my boy's old jeans
and some torn up cotton lace, and then I layered on some flowers, a few seashells,
and some Prima Art Stones.


I hope I have inspired you a little, see you next month!

Hugs, Lisa xo



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...