Saturday, August 20, 2016

'Special Moments' my first post for 13 arts

Hello girls!! I have some happy new to share...
I was invited to design for 13 arts!!! 
It's hard to explain how I excited I was when Aida asked me to join her team,
she is one of my scrap 'idols' that I look up to and I really admire her work.
I have loved her products for years, so the box box that arrived full of 
13 arts paints and papers was a real treat.

'Special Moments'


For my first layout I chose to use papers from the 'Aura Rosa' collection.
I used lots of 13 arts mediums on my background. I always start with a coat of clear
gesso to seal the paper, and then I used some white gesso through some stencils for texture and
then I used some pastel turquoise mist and brown ink.

Here is a list of products that I have used:



Here are some close ups:




13 arts ships to anywhere in the world, and their online store has so many cool mixed 
media products from papers to mists and paints to embellishments, 
you can find their online store here.

And for my American friends, you can buy 
13 arts products here.

And don't forget to check out the 13 arts blog here.

See you soon!
Lisa xo


5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, you have out done yourself with this beauty. 13arts sure does suit your style. Lovely layers as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa! This layout is brilliant! You will rock 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...