Wednesday, June 8, 2016

'Vera'

Good morning girls....I have another layout to share today that I designed 
for the Russian blog Studio Leto.

'Vera'


I won a challenge on this beautiful blog a while back and they invited me be to be a Guest Designer.
They have a wonderful challenge with the theme 'Adults and Children'.
You can see my feature here.

As a designer at Scraps of Elegance, I also purchase the Scraps of Darkness kit every month, as it's always full of such beautiful papers, flowers and embellishments. I created this layout with the May kit called 'Soulshine' which had the latest Blue Fern Studios collection 'Tranquillity'. Words can't describe how much I love the beautiful vintage look of this collection!  I'm really in my element 
with these gorgeous rich designs. So perfect for scrapping precious family photos.
You can find this kit and these papers in the online Scraps of Darkness store here.

Here are a few close ups:


I used a few little goodies that my crafty bestie sent me on this layout, some pretty lace
and also a few paper clay buttons that I colored with my Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in 
purple and black....I think I'm going to have to try these out myself!
Thank you so much Lady J :)


I also added a few pieces of my favourite 2 Crafty Chipboard called 'Leafy Shrub Set'.


A big warm welcome to all my new blog followers...Thank you so much for your interest!
I'm so glad you're here! Feel free to leave me any comments or questions, I'd love to hear from you...
Hugs, Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I am spellbound and captivated by all the richness emanating from this art! You have worked your magic again with your masterful layering prowess. i could look at this for days. You have made another sale on the Tranquility papers, I am going to purchase some today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see a new layout of yours, I think it's your best! Every single time! There is so much beauty and emotion in your work, not to mention the amazing use of colors and the phenomenal layering! Amazing layout my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...