Friday, February 5, 2016

'your art'

Hello my crafty ladies! I've got a brand new layout to share made with the January 
Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Adore'.  The paper add-on to these kits are always
so wonderful....in this kit there were three different yet harmonious collections....
Blue Fern Studios 'Blush', KaiserCraft 'Ma Cherie, and BoBunny 'Love and Lace'.
Even if you don't subscribe to our kits, you can often find the paper add-ons in
the online store, here.

'your art'


I have made a New Year's resolution for 2016 that I have to start using up my craft 'stash' (read: hoard).
I went out and bought myself some new storage, and I have sorted out all my goodies from my past Scraps of Elegance kits, and placed it all close by my table, so that it's all in easy reach while I'm working on my Design Team projects. I have incorporated some items from past kits, the brass key, some flowers, and some black Tim Holtz rub-ons that I used on the background. And from January's kit I used the KaiserCraft papers, and white lace Prima flowers. 

Here is our January kit...


You can visit the Scraps of Elegance blog here.

I would like to enter my layout in a challenge I found on 'Scrap Club ArtUgolok'.


I was inspired by the stitching on the right hand side, so I sewed a 
piece of black lace onto my paper as a background.
More info on the challenge here.

Here are some close ups...



I would also like to enter a challenge I found on a blog called Retro Kraft Shop, 'Retromania 14', 
where the theme is anything vintage or shabby, and my page has a little of both :)


More info on the challenge here.


You all know how much I adore vintage photos, I love this one of 
Lewis Carroll and his muse, Alice Liddell....

Thanks for looking!
Lisa xo







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, the colors really pop, love the layers and stencilling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I'm sure I left a comment. or two. Grrrr! So I'll try again;)!!! I've been away and trying to blog whilst away is a nightmare. Anyways, I WAS saying that blue is simply breathtaking....adore it. You've got such a fabulous balance of shabby vintage going on, too. Perfection! OH! And all the best with that stash busting. Hoping you last longer than I did this year. [ooops!!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vintage photo so much, Lisa! You scrapped it absolutely beautifully using this kit and that sketch! Your talents never cease to amaze me and I always come away from your blog with inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work! Beautoful composition and a magical look! Thank you for joining our Retromania challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work! Thank you for joining our Retromania challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...