Monday, May 11, 2015

'picture of you'

Hello girls! How are you all? 
I am dropping in to share my latest layout for Pion Design using their
gorgeous collection 'Vintage Wedding'.

'picture of you'



To visit the Pion Design blog please go here...
For a stock list of where to buy Pion Design in the US please go here....

Here is the Vintage Wedding collection...


Here are a few close ups...


I started by cutting up some squares of vintage pages from a book and glueing them down in my background. 
Then I stenciled over them with heavy gesso with a Prima mask. 
Once I had layered on my flowers and embellishments I used some Lindy's mists 
in different shades of peach, brown and copper.



One of the last steps was to add some gold micro spheres and some Prima gold glass glitter.


See you soon,
Lisa xo















5 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa - you do the modern vintage thing soooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Your style just makes me sigh every time I see one of your creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo! Her hair is amazing! Beautiful work to showcase it. Loving all your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Lisa! Great coloring too! I really love the vintage style of your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! Where did you get that amazing photo? I love it to pieces! And your layout is STUNNING, my friend! I love the way you used these paper here to perfection. This is a true vintage masterpiece!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...