Monday, January 13, 2014

he still believes



Hello! I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend? Dropping in here to share my last Christmas layout....This past Christmas was very special to me as I think this might be last one my little man will believe in Santa Claus (there were quite a few pointed questions asked this year LOL)..... but he was so sweet the way he wanted to prepare, the cookies and milk, the letter to Santa, I saw him get so excited to sit on Santa's knee and he whispered in his ear what he wanted for Christmas. So I wanted to scrap this photo to remember that he even though he is getting older and he is seven, he still believed....I am entering this in a challenge blog I just found called Scrapfriends, which I love! They have some short but really enjoyable tutorials, technique shares, and lots of inspiration.
They have several challenges going on at the same time, this one is Color Challenge # 20 you can find it here.

Yummy Scrap #20 - Colour Palette Challenge December 2013

43  
Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the last Colour Challenge for 2013.
For December we have a traditional Christmas colour combination, but feel free to use for a non festive layout.
I used some Prima and Petaloo flowers and I can't get enough of the Turkish Bits chippies from Blue Fern Studios which I embossed in white and then cut them up, love them to "bits"! 
Have a wonderful week everyone! 

Lisa XO

1 comment:

  1. Your page is gorgeous! Wonderful layers and I love the subject! My 7 year old still believes too....whew! Thank you for joining along with Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...